aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, May 06, 2004


What to say about today? Well, I know that I haven't kept up on this whole live journal thing, I guess I'm just a slacker. But, that's okay. I'm doing my thing.
School's going well. I don't really want to go into too much detail, cause I have to think about it enough when I'm not here trying to post what's going on in my life.
TODAY, I went to school in the morning and played 18 holes of golf for the first time in years. It was really good, I played really bad. But, that wasn't the point. At least I was out there doing it! It really is good to be back home in the Pacific Northwest, the golf course was beautiful and Mt. Rainier was in the background on many of the holes. This really is a great place to be.
So, this is my longest weekend for a long time and it just so happens that my birthday is at the end of this weekend, Monday to be exact. Do I really care though? Not really. My birthday has never been that big of a deal to me. It's usually a day that I play down a lot.
Anyways, life south of Seattle is good though. I hope everyone is going to go out and have a great weekend. Bobanna! Don't get lost out there in the woods and Shwee, I have no idea what you're up to, but I think you'll be gone. Anyways, I'll be sure to drink a few bottles of wine for each of my absent friends this mother's day weekend! I have absolutely no plans and I intend to keep it that way...
at least for now...
Take care all!
WEATHERBOY'S CURRENT MOOD: SLIGHTLY MELANCHOLY
CURRENT MUSIC: THE DARKNESS
(GOD I'M SUCH A POSER!)
-OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home