aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

where did everybody go...?

it seems like everyone is taking off this weekend! bobanna is off to her long planned trip to the coasts of oregon, shwee is off to visit the fam again (for important reasons), and jen is never around as she is in europe. a select few remain. crazy...

well, yesterday i went fishing out at offet lake in tenino. my dad, my nephew and i. it was great i didn't do any fishing, i just brought my cobain murder book and some beer and i did the rowing...alcohol and boats...it doesn't get much better than that! a little buzz and some good reading in the middle of a lake on a sunny day...goodtimes...

TODAY, i went to Enchanted Village with my nephew. it was a good time. my dumb ass forgot to put my shorts on before i got there or i would have done the whole wild waves thing too. but alas, i don't think i'm at my peak physical form at the moment and i was fine without getting half naked anyways...maybe soon...

only three days of school this week, that's cool. i'm happy about that. i've been taking care of my nephew pretty much the whole time, so all this time i've had off hasn't been just random free time. i've been babysitting basically. i've been staying up SO late these last few days, just so i can enjoy time by myself and play my guitar.

i've been wanting to put some of the few songs i've written down on my 4-track, but everytime i start getting around to it, my nephew comes in. and i can't really do it at night cause it'll get pretty loud when i start in. i need to get them down though or i'll lose interest and never get anything done. i still want to get a band started. if anyone knows a drummer and a bassist who'd like to be in a band...let me know...a drummer would be nice, i can handle the bass and guitar for recording...

well, i think that's about it for me...for now. I'll talk to ya'll bitches later...

-ROCKSTEADY


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home