aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, May 13, 2004

float on...

It's amazing how a song can get you through a day. Anyways, here I am again, in front of this little screen attempting to make that post that people talk about the next day... :"...have you checked weatherboy's journal lately? He said the funniest thing today." Yet, I have a feeling that that won't be happening today, as I have very little to report.
My school week is technically over, I have a mandatory informational seminar that I have to attend tomorrow for school, but that won't be all that bad. I have a decent load of work to do over the weekend that I could be doing now, but have opted-out on for tonight. I'll get a start on it tomorrow, and hopefully get most of it done. So, that leaves me here listening to the darkness (again), I can't get enough of that single of theirs. It's just too funny and perfect for today's musical climate.
Well, this weekend has a strange intro for me. I'm home baby-sitting my parents dog, Teddy. He's a Airedale Terrier...who weighs about 100 pounds, I shit you not. This dog tackled me in the back yard the other day, AND I MEAN TACKLED, full run. He hit me right in the chest and knocked me down, it was the funniest damn thing I've ever seen a dog do. Anyways, I'm home house/dog-sitting and therefore can't be making the trip up to the emerald city this weekend. That's okay though, too much of a good thing and all right? I never did understand that, as I move on through life I'm becoming more and more attuned to the idea of, go with what makes you happy. It just sounds like that is a better way to get through life...don't you think? I'd rather have no regrets and have a million stories to tell, than be dull and say, "I wish I'd have done that when I was that age..." or whatever. Funny how I started to think more and more like that after I graduated from undergrad.
So, like I used to say on the radio my final quarter at Western,"Get out there and do it all! Have fun, leave no stone unturned. When adults used to tell you 'There's a time and place for everything' they were talking about college!" I'm not saying go do all the bad things, but don't be afraid to try everything! Shit, now I'ms starting to sound like a motivational speaker...I'm going to stop.
So, party time at Weatherboy's! If you've got nothing to do, give me a buzz, I'll be around. Other than that, have fun and update your posts! Some of you, (Shwee) have been pretty bad about it lately. (Shwee is excused though, cause she has a lot of shit on her plate, so is Jen cause she's doing finals) Nobody else though...which pretty much means you bobanna, however you posted just the other day...sooooo...I guess i'm just an asshole. Sorry.
Take care all. Have a good weekend if I don't hear from you, but I better! And always remember:
Citizen Dick Rules!!!
-OUT
(i'm gonna be really fucking funny one day...you just wait)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home