aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, July 15, 2004

i can't stop the blood...
 
i cut myself today. about a half an hour ago. it's still bleeding. i don't mind getting cuts anymore. i didn't even notice i had a cut on my finger until i saw the blood on something i grabbed, weird. it's all wrapped up now, kinda hard to type right now. i remember when i cut myslef in bellingham when i was breaking into my room. the door to our apartment was usually unlocked, well on this day it was. damn. i was in a bad mood. i had just done really badly on a final. so i pushed on the window to my room a LOT harder than i should have. Smash! my hand flies through the window and CHOP! bloody weatherboy. i eventually had to go and get stiches after about an hour with my hand under the sink without the blood stopping. HEW took my ass to the health center and i got my hand stiched up. i DID get an extention on a paper that i didn't want to do thanks to the cut, so it wasn't all that bad...i guess. so, yeah, i'm used to getting semi-minor cuts. sorry, i'll stop talking about blood and stuff now...
 
hey. did anyone notice that my font is bigger now? this website has finally upgraded and now i can use all sorts of cool shit! I can change the color of my font, I can write in italics, bold, i can add pictures and all sorts of cool shit! i'm so excited! anyways.
 
i went to see 'anchorman' today. it wasn't as bad as bobanna led me to believe. you just have to be familiar with the 70's genre, it was a SPOOF, THAT's why it was funny! you either get it or you don't. to those who didn't, ya missed out.
 
i'll be heading north on saturday, back to my city. i hope that everyone has a great weekend and keeps in touch so we can all get together if it's possible on sunday! i'm listening to the end to see if i can win tickets to the pretty girls make graves show, probably won't happen, but it'd be nice. OH, HEW, keep listening to BJ SHEA and see if you can win some tickets to their mariners thing on monday!
 
well, i'm pretty tired and i have class in the morning!i'm gonna head on out for tonight. I'll talk to ya'll later...
 
-ROCKSTEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home