aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

the origin/explanation of our names...

i got my screen name from a little journal that i was given. the journal was small yellow with a really retro-cool drawing of a little boy with an umbrella on it. on the top of the journal was simply the word Weatherboy. so, as many of you know i like beer, and cider. i always said that if i ever opened up my own brewery, that i would call it Weatherboy Ales (and ciders-if i went down that road). from that idea came using Weatherboy as my offical title for many different things. that and it has something to do with my last name...

so, there you go. the origin/explanation of my name, i was wondering if we all could do this so we all have a new little insight on the people who read our journals. that and i'm just curious as to where some of you got your name (i forgot how schwee came about, and artsypants...?) anyways, just a thought...

it's the day before my judgement day. i have so much to get done. today shall be a sprint, but i think that i can do it. send me good thoughts today and tomorrow everyone, i'll need them...

anyways till next time i'll leave you all with my mantra for the next couple of days...

"come on schwartz, come on schwartz!"

-OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home