aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, November 04, 2004

i believe in a thing called love...

ok, so tonight didn't go how i planned...

i was supposed to meet a guy in my cohort named Jeremy at a tavern called "the eastside". it was $2.00 micro's tonight and it was a great time to go out and have a few beers with good people. unfortunatly, no one else showed up...it was just me. SO, i read my current Nirvana book and tried some new beers. jubellale(i'm not sure on the spelling)...is really good by the way... I had a few and then decided to head on out to get some mexican food at EL Serape'. i noticed that, when i got there, they were doing karaoke...well i couldn't help it...i went in and had a look at their selection while i had yet another beer and waited for my food. I did "i beleive in a thing called love" and "you know you're right". I believe in a thing called love ROCKED THE FUCKING HOUSE! It was so awesome! I had such a great time. after i did the much less popular "you know you're right" i got my food and headed back home...

SO, that was my night.

my DAY was not too much different. class in 8th grade was fine and then i took off to do a field trip with my cohort. we went to the museum in tacoma and a few of us got bored really fast...so we took off to a local brewery to have a couple beers really fast before the field trip was over...i had a lot of people with me and we had a great time, it was a lot like undergrad (god i'm lame!). ANYWAYS, the people in my cohort and i now have yet ANOTHER story to tell when we are older. today was a great day. it was nice to be able to go out, with like twenty bucks for the whole day, and have a couple of beers with some nice people. I hope that everyone had a good day. needless to say i miss everyone. you all would have had a great time today too...i wish you all could have been there.

i'm tired now...and i have to teach in the morning...

je vous aime...

-OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home