aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

25 years and my life is still...

tryin' to get up that great big hill of hope...for a destination...

yes, 11 years later, that song finally relates to me. it's true friends, weatherboy is now a quarter of a century old. crazy, huh? do i feel that old? not really. is 25 really THAT old? doesn't seem like it. time will tell, i guess. SO, what did i accomplish in my 24th year?

well: i got my masters degree. i got engaged. yeah, that's it. but, that's a lot of stuff for one year! not too bad. this coming year i'll be getting my career going and planning a wedding...kinda. (jen'll probably do the bulk of the work on that!)

so, as far as my birthday went it was really good. i went out to a nice dinner at wild ginger with my fam (bug's included in that) and i just hung out with family all day. the night before my birthday (and into the morning of) i went out to see keane at the paramount with HEW and KT. keane kicked ass just like they did at the deck the hall ball and they introduced some new songs that are totally awesome! KT had to take off early and the night was finished by the customary trip to beths' were i drew a picture to commemorate the night and stuck it on the wall. overall it was a great birthday! i missed jen. when she's around for my birthday she always goes out of her way to make it a crazy, fun time! oh, well, i'll see her soon.

as for this weekend, i still only have confirmation from HEW that he will be coming down. Austin said something about being in the area, but i'm not sure about attendance. as i said before, all are welcome! it looks like it will be a nice weekend! call me and let me know if you're coming! it'll be a good time!

k, so i'm off. hope everyone has a great rest of the week! keep in touch and take it easy. do as little work as possible! no problem, right bobanna? :)

alright, i'm out!

-weatherboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home