aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Friday, May 14, 2004

Rock you like a hurricane...

OK, Fuck thespark.com's quizes. 38% sexy my COCK!!! They're fun and all, but NOT ACCURATE!! I hope i'm sexier than that in real life!! damn.
Thanks for calming me down after that little experiment, Shwee.
Ok, so the numbers are growing...there are more and more of us here on this live journal thing. Ryan is now at, livejoural.com his name is heian_era_whore. It's an inside joke from one of the history classes that ryan and i took together at western, you'd have to have been there.
Not a whole lot is going on at the moment. The parents are still out of the house, i'm still sober (unfortunatly), I guess i could still change that, all the happenings are up in seattle and i'm stuck here. I just feel guilty leaving the dog here, lame i know, but i can't help it.
I'm glad that people are heeding my complaints and updating more frequently! Ryan updates every day, bobanna has gone nuts with the updates for today at least and shwee said she'd get on it soon. Jen is still doing finals, but she only has one left, so she'll be getting better i'm sure...unless she's already bored with this, which she might be. You all know her. She keeps evolving so fast it's hard to keep tabs on her. As for the rest of you keep writing, it's nice when people have left you new stuff to read isn't it. Lesson learned.
Shit, the muse is not upon me tonight. I want to thrill you all with some humor, but it's just not in the cards.
hmmm...let me tell you all about the craziest new years i've ever had:
Ok, the only real crazy part was when the clock struck midnight my friends and i decided to go out streaking. NOW, i was the ONLY one who actually took off all of his clothes and ran through the neiborhood, when i finally stoped to put my underwear back on, it was in front of my friend Danielle's house...Well, her mom and two younger sisters were there in the window and I think they saw me putting my boxers back on. I made sure to do it very slowly, there was no need to rush right? Well, to throw a little insight for you guys into the mix, keep in mind that Jen and I lived in Alaska during this time, so it was about 15 degrees outside...yeah
The next year all three of us went streaking again (keeping our boxers on this time) but it was warmer and slightly snowing, so we decided to moon the video cameras that the girls brought with them several times. The camera's caught more than we expected them too...
ANyways, on that note I'll be off...sleep well, my little white ass will be running through your dreams tonight...i know it!
WEATHERBOY'S CURRENT MOOD: PROUD OF HIS STORY
CURRENT MUSIC: 7 NATION ARMY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home