aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, September 30, 2004

drunk and loving it...!

here i am drunk off of a bottle of wine shared only by me and myslef.

i watched a presidential debate on tv and it was awesome. does drinking beer and watching politics on tv make me a redneck? we'll see, i guess.

so, no offense to my republican friends...but, i honestly think that Kerry won that shit tonight. Bush seemed to not know what to say half the time! I've never been this excited over a political debate series before!! I'm having a good time with this election...and right now i'm drunk...so, i'm gonna move on...

jen has great news! call her and find out!

um, tomorrow is my last day of school. I baked my kids cinnamon twists tonight, they are so good, they're like crack. the kids will love them. i'm also taking a zuccini bread loaf to my cooperating teacher and another teacher who was kind to me. goodtimes... this was a great internship, i might even come back for my student teaching.

Alight, now i've posted and i'm no longer a bad person...ALL the rest of you are! NOW POST!

Love you all long time...!

-A VERY DRUNK,

-WEATHERBOY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home