aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

damn this web journal...

damn it.

i can't do the picture survey that bobanna posted cause it won't let me copy and paste pictures onto the journal. suck.

anyways. i'm doing well. i got all of my grading done really quickly tonight. i've got some cleaning done. AND, i've even put on a load of laundry! jen comes into town tomrrow and i'm so excited to see her! i don't know if we'll make it up to seattle...we might try to come up on friday night...not sure.

i thought of something great to write about today when i was sitting in my car this morning...what was it...oh yeah...

i was hanging with HEW this last weekend and i got him to put together some of the pictures and video's that he's taken for this year, well MY academic year, last spring to now and put them on a dvd. it's fucking awesome! we had some problems with the burning process, so it's still locked inside his computer. but, i wanted to say that you all really need to see the slide-show. it's put to a really great song and it makes me laugh and smile so much. i've mentioned before that i'm one of the most nostalgic people i know, and the slide show HEW put together (really fast, by the way) really means a lot to me...and i have a special reason too.

Ok, here's why...

i loved my high school. i poured my heart into my school. i loved everything about it. it was hard for me to let go of high school, i'm glad that i can admit that now, but it really was hard for me...ask jen. anyways, i was on the school yearbook staff my senior year. i got all of my friends into the yearbook a lot, and i even made subtle fun of some of the people i didn't like, it was great. SO, the yearbook staff is in charge of the senior slide show that shows AT graduation. i worked so hard on yearbook to make it great...i sat through MY senior slide show AT graduation and i was the ONLY SENIOR NOT IN IT. i have the video of my graduation and you can go back and watch the entire slide show...no weatherboy. it kinda really made me feel bad. so, the fact that HEW put together a slide show of all the crazy things that have happened to me, and the people around me, within the span of my time in gradschool...it means a whole lot to me. so, i just want to say thanks HEW. AND, like i said, you all really need to see it. it's really funny!

ok, sorry to get all sentimental there. k. so, i'm gonna sign off for now. i hope that everyone is doing well. i'm glad that people are posting...some more than others.

keep writing y'all!

-and a banana cognac bitch!

oh, and i'm all about Interpol right now! Also, check out The Lashes, they're local, and they kick ass. they'll be doing a show at the end of the month!

-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home