aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Monday, May 17, 2004

Rear-ending my way to the top...

Yes, i rear-ended someone today. it sucked, my car is kinda fucked, and i'm short on luck. that was for you literary types out there.
Despite pissed off that i realize i'm a bad driver, i'm ok. things could be worse. i could have not walked away from the accident, that would suck. So, i guess things are ok as of right now. I can't complain too much, that's why we have insurance right?
finals will be over tomorrow, i've turned in my paper and i think i did okay on it, and everyone seems to be in better spirits today. So, things can't be going all that badly really. I'm alive and that's good, i've got lots to be happy about.
Today, i started my internship through city u. I'm working at an elementary school, with 1st graders. I can already tell that it's going to be a great experience! I love working with the younger kids. They're so happy to see you and glad that you're there. It's so rewarding. I've already learned about half of the kids' names in my class and it won't be long before i've got them all down. It was so cute when they started fighting over who was going to sit by me during their lunch! I might have to give a little more thought to wanting to do Jr. High. Who knows?
Well, shit. Not much else to say today. I could go one way or another at this point, but i don't think i like any of them.
Keep updating your shit, you guys out there who are all doing the journal thing. It's great hearing from you all day to day. Shwee and bobanna we need to organize our asses. ryan, keep writing. jen, write soon.
I'll talk to you all later...
take care of yourselves,
and each other...
ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home