aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Friday, June 25, 2004

Somedays the sun wakes up to greet you...

it's always nice to wake up and see the sun already in the sky, doin' its thing. it fills me with that wonderful optimism that has eluded me for the past little while. today i'd like to forget about my stresses and just relax, but i have to go to school first. i have a 5 hour class to sit through today! ugh... and, of course, it's gonna be right in the middle of the day, taking up my wonderful afternoon. such a bummer. oh well...

MAYBE when i come home people will have posted and I'll know what's going on in everybody's life. either that, or i'll give you all a call later...

hope i don't "distract" anyone!

-ROCKSTEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home