aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, June 17, 2004

mayonaise...

if any of you have the smashing pumpkins 'siamese dream' album, listen to mayonaise today, it's a perfect song for this weather. In fact, the album is a perfect album for this weather...you could find this album for like $5 at a used store on the ave, it's worth it! I think everybody could find a part of the album that they really love...mayonaise is obviously my fav...

I'm feeling really inspired today! What a beautiful day...

WEATHERBOY'S CURRENT MOOD: HOPEFUL
CURRENT MUSIC: I THINK I ALREADY GAVE YOU ALL A HINT...
CURRENT ATTUTIDE TOWARDS FRIENDS:SAD THAT NOBODY POSTED LAST NIGHT, BUT NO BIG DEAL...

"i just want to be me...when i can, i will."-god i love this song!

have a kick-ass day everyone! be the super you today! don't take no for an answer!

-ROCKSTEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home