aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Monday, June 07, 2004

Trapped in Seattle...

There are worse places to be. After getting very little sleep, due to the fact that i can't sleep past like, 8am, I called the service station to check on the status of my car. Those fuckers didn't call my ass to tell me what the diagnosis was. Anyways, at 10am they were just doing the test then. motherfuckers. so, i sit around HEW's house for the majority of the day. We went and got lunch a Elmers near the alderwood mall. we are sadly becoming regulars there, but at least we get the same waitress each time...she takes good care of us.

Well, at around 8pm or so HEW drops my ass off at Bugs place and I hang with her, as she's closer to the place that's "working" on my car. Which by the way, they finally got to me about...yeah, fuel pump, it needs a brand fucking new one, another shitload of money gone. So, anyways, I help Bug out by loading her car with her boxed up shit and, Jen she packs a lot like you, really fucking heavy boxes. She helped me with the worst of them, so it wasn't that bad. I hung out with Bug while she studied, and really didn't get much done.

Then i got the call around 10pm that my car was ready. Bug, drove my ass to my car, i told her to be safe on her trip and then i drove mine and the dog's asses down to oly.

So, that leaves me here. In front of this computer on monday relaying all of this in a few installments to kind of space all of this weird weekend out and you all can see that i'm living a very strange life right now. I haven't been able to get ahold of Jen for like 3 days cause her phone sucks and we never seem to get the times right, i miss her so much...

That was my weekend...a little more involved than a lot of the others recently, and i think they are only going to get worse as i progress into this year... At least i'm having a good time.

What did i learn from this weekend? Well, drinking can help from time to time, but sometimes 4 drinks will lead to an ambulance ride. People in my cohort are cool, we just need to steer clear of the alcohol poisoning. My car fucking sucks ass. My friends don't, in fact everybody came up pretty huge this weekend, turning it from a big inconvenience to a really good time. I also learned that i can't draw for shit, i'll never hang anything up at beth's...oh well...

So, bobanna, i know i'm usually the one who gives shit about nobody writing, you caught me on the last one...so here's a shitload of stuff to read. I hope it entertains...that's what i'm here for after all...

Take care all...

till next time,

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home