aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Monday, June 07, 2004

In life you learn to take the good with the bad...

...then you learn to take the bad with a little gin...

So, after my really weird friday night, I woke up with absolutely no agenda at all. It was a good thing. I figured that i would get a lot of my homework done over the weekend, get ahead in my studies, it was going to be great. Then, i get a call from Bug, she's leaving to go to Rome in a few days. So, i feel guilty about not seeing her before she leaves. So, i bring the dog and jump into the car and head on off to seattle to visit, JUST FOR A FEW HOURS.

I drive my ass all the way up there, sit through horrible traffic, and finally make it to the house. I get Bug, we get in the car to go meet "the bell". Ok, so...the car won't start. fuck. not again. try over and over...eventually...it starts. then dies again. (thanks Bug.) I meet the Strawberry blonde Josh and Bug and he go off and get some food while my ass waits for...you guessed it...AAA. I take my car in to a Chervron station to see if i can get it fixed (possible fuel pump problem). They say...well we'll definitely do a diagnostic on it today, but it won't get worked on until tomorrow. shit again. what choice to i have? i leave my car there, walk my ass back to the house and meet up with bug again. to kill time bug, one of the sisters and i all go see the new harry potter, excellent by the way, Gary Oldman kicks ass.

Bug invites me out to drink with a young-un who was hitting the 21 wall that night. no problem, HEW comes out with us and we grab bobanna and she drives our asses down to dantes'. Yay drinking! My problems from friday night and earlier that day melted away with good conversation, good beer, and good music. I was so happy that my selections went over well. i still stand by my janis joplin! Eventually bobanna ditched to meet the bf and we decided to bounce over to Earls...ah, earls...remember the time Jen? 22 years old... Goodtimes...

So, we arrive there and find that Shwee and her friend "Scout" had diverted to the dutchess to meet up with bobanna. ok, so i'm glad that at least shwee had the sense to get out of that situation, cause i wouldn't replace saturday night for anything! Once shwee and scout arrived, the laughter just grew and grew... anyways, we drank for a little while and then...guess who ditched next? That's right kids...Bug, the Strawberry-blonde, and another Ash from the house all took off and left me, HEW, Shwee and Scout at earls. No problem, we finished out beer and headed off to Beth's for some food.

More bonding, we all laughed out nuts off and the day that started out as a strange morning after, that then turned to a shitty afternoon, turned into a great night where i met a bunch of nice people and had a great fuckin' time! The ditching sucked, but the dancing queen got to shake it a little, and Bug...well she probably had a good night...

I raise my glass to Shwee and Scout, they really helped make the night what it was, hard to define, but really great none the less...

the rest of ya'll bitches were cool too...

Welcome to Arby's Scout...

-ROCK STEADY


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home