aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Good people, good times...

My review of this last weekend? Well, it was...great. Lots of bad things happened. Bug got hurt, and I hate seeing her get hurt. The M's lost, it's not new that they lost, but they still did anyway. Shwee got ditched, and that pisses me off. Bobanna's sad, and that sucks. I miss Jen...it's not bad to miss her, but it sucks not having her around.

However, with all of these bad things, i can honestly say that this weekend was great. I spent great time with great people. My life is now more rich due to the times that I had this weekend. The dance, bowling, drinking, re-uniting with old friends, staying out till 4am...just cause...well, why not? "I'm down." I introduced the Chapelle Show to Shwee and, just like i did with 'the family guy', i think i might have got her hooked. I went out to a baseball game, only my second ever! They were great seats and, even though the M's lost, i had great company, so it was nothing but fun. (shwee next time i'm just running over those pedestrian mother-fuckers!) So, like i said before, it was a good time, and the more important part was it was a good time with people who matter. I know i wax nostalgic all too much, but thanks again you guys...you help make seattle what it is to me. Jen already gave me the needle, with you guys i have the complete package.

So, I guess i'm just saying...thanks for an incredible weekend. I hope many more are still to come for all of us, and for those who aren't here now, but are still in our hearts. I hope we can all concentrate on all of the good things that went on this weekend and know that times like that can keep coming and we have good friends to fall back on if the roads between the good times get bumpy. Even those roads could be good times in disguise. I'm always looking for those moments that I can take with me, and as i've said before...thanks for supplying the memories that I'll keep with me forever, it means the world to me.

god, i'm lame. sorry for the cheezy, touchy-feely post...i'll be better next time!

-Till then,
-ROCK STEADY,
-weatherboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home