aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

You'll always have a home...

As long as you have people to love you. There will always be a home for you. Wow, bobanna. That post from early this morning...it raised the bar. I won't even try to equal it. It needs to stand on its own. All i can say is, shit, do i understand all that you were talking about. I remember feeling all of those things and being very contemplative during the time around my graduation. I get really nostalgic, as i've mentioned in my past posts, but i like your reflections on relationships, or lack thereof. just excellent...

So, things are good. Life ticks on. Sunrise, sunset and all that shit. Thirty is the new twenty, so we've got a long haul before we even have to get too serious about ourselves right? I like that reasoning. Does that make our generation more selfish than others? The generations before us had kids and were already immersed in their careers at this point. They were trying to get their family life off to a running start at our age...yet divorce rates in that age group scare the shit out of many of us. Mostly due to the fact that we're the kids that had parents split. Who's to say which group is better? I'm not sure there is an answer. Whatever works right? Yeah, i don't know either.

I think the important thing to remember is to hold on to all of these good times as they happen, keep them in a good place in you mind for reminiscing, and always try to look for the next new adventure. Jen has always been a great example of that for me. She's always trying to experience as much as she can, while she can. It's a great way to do things. I'm not all that good at doing all the things i suggest, but I try. And it's what YOU take with you that's counts, and i know a lot of us have a lot of good stories we can tell from the last few years...I'm glad that i can take that with me as i continue on. So, here's to the past memories, the one's we're making right now, and all the good shit to come. I hope that i have the privledge to keep making memories with all of you guys out there.

So, once again, i leave feeling all warm and fuzzy...or at least uplifted.
So how about an update...
WEATHERBOY'S CURRENT MOOD:OPTIMISTIC
CURRENT ATTITUDE:BRING IT!
CURRENT MUSIC:GREENDAY-BRAINSTEW(107.7 THE END)
CURRENT QUOTE THAT I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY HEAD: "I'M RRICH BEEATCH!! 'HONK, HONK!'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home