aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

short, blonde, and trash-talking...

I must apologize for the infrequency of my postings. It's been a pretty high stress week for little old weatherboy. Nothing that I can't handle, hey, i'm still here ain't i? No real great stories come to mind at the moment. All i can say is that i'm tired. i'm sure many of you who read this are tired all of the time, shwee with her work on school and the house, bobanna with her BF and the time she spends on the quizzes and tests she keeps posting the results of on her journal, ryan with work, jen with her writing competition (sorry everyone, but she wins). with everybody having lots of shit on their plate i know i sound like a little sniveling bitch, so you'll get nothing else out of me.

I have nothing of value to impart to you all tonight, my brain is packing up to leave. So, i hope that things are going well with all of you! Take care, remember: bill cosby rules for so many reasons, so eat the jello and the pudding and have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

ha! i kill me.(anyone? where's that from?)

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home