aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Xi love...

It must be special, in fact i'm probably breaking all of the rules by using it in my journal. Sorry, Shwee, i'm a terrible pledge! But, a lot of love goes out to that house. I'm so proud of all the hard work that has gone into it, all of the awards are just icing on the cake i'm sure. The girls on the edge are by far and away the best in the system...but i've known that for a long time. so congrats Xi's, from a major supporter.

Other than that, I just wanted to jump on here and leave a quick message about...nothing. It was a great day. I did my regular jog this morning. In the rain of course, the first time since i've been home, jogging in the rain i mean. It was cold at first, but then it got really refreshing and i ran the 3+ miles faster than ever, it was great. THen school was fun in the morning when i taught, and fun later when i went to learn. I wish all of my teachers could be as cool as the one i had today. it really makes a big difference.

Jen leaves tomorrow. So, for all of you who'll miss her, give her a call now so you can get in touch one more time before she's off to europe! It's gonna be a lonely summer for weatherboy, but she's send me the woodster, so at least i'll have him!

Things are fine here, oly is good. I love being home in washington, i can't wait until i can call seattle my home again too. i love this state.

I'm all over the place tonight. Well my quote last night didn't stump shwee, so here's a little more...what about the line "have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up" ? that's a quote too. what's it from? that one's a little harder...i'll be REALLY impressed if anyone gets that one.

(fill in inspirational, humorous line right here)

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home