aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

bored...

I know have no right to be bored. But, i am. I have a test tomorrow, but my brain is rejecting all the stuff that's been crammed into it these last few weeks. I hope that it all comes out well in the end. Hard telling though.

Ok, i didn't want to do it...but now i have to complain. SOME of you a-holes aren't keeping up on your journals. You know who you are. Shwee is in the clear cause she wrote one tonight that would rival HEW's posts in overall length and girth. And girth matters, from what i hear. SO, get your shit in gear you guys...sickness is not an acceptable excuse, you can type while your sick! And HEW!? Where the hell have your posts gone!? Ok, i'm done with that subject.

Holy shit! the rick james skit is on the chapelles' show tonight! This is some of dave's funniest shit! Wow. Ok, it's over...BUG, I finally get it now...i'm sad i was out of the loop for so long. No wonder that show is the highest rated show on comedy channel right now.

Well, not much else is going on with me right now. I'm heading off to bed, it's only 9:30 and i'm thinking about sleep already. I'm gonna be a lame old asshole someday, going to bed at this time. I have proven that i can stay up till 4am though, so it's not like i've given in to old age just yet. hell, i'm gonna stay at 18 till i'm 70, or until my wang goes out, but thanks to drugs...it never has to!

Gotta love the times we live in...

Talk to ya'll bitches later...

P.S. PPPRRrrrrrrrr!

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home