aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, June 10, 2004

please could you stop the noise, i'm trying to get some rest...

ok, so just when i thought i was kicking the funk, here comes some more. I took a test today and i really don't know how i did. I hate that. I don't know if i even answered any of the questions right at all. it was one of those abstract thought type of test...tests that i'm just not good at. I had a bad meeting with my field supervisor and cooperative teacher, it was constructive, but it still made me feel bad. I'm sure i'll bounce right back, i just feel like crap right now...

And, on top of all that, Ray Charles died! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS WEEK!? Ray Charles! "tell your momma. tell your pa. i'm gonna send you back to arkansas..." The man did the best version of 'america the beautiful' ever, period. He was a fucking genius. SO, reagan, and now ray charles. who's gonna die next? damn. i don't know how much more of this shit i can handle. and next week looks like it'll be more busy for me than this week! FUCK!!!

i'm starting to get done with talk radio. i've been listening and i tell you what... it's starting to interest me less and less. i think it's just the fact that the shows that i used to love are still the same. bj shea is still doing interesting stuff, but lykis hasn't done anything that's interested me in a while. maybe i'm just losing my edge, but that's just how i feel. sorry HEW, i know i'm speaking blasphemy(blasforyou), but i can't help it. tom keeps recycling his ideas. They are funny, but i've heard it too much. let's move on tom...

so, shwee and bobanna...what's with the non-posting-ness? Yeah, bobanna, it nice that you give us the little "ahem" when we haven't written for a while, but you are a culprit to now. I have no sympathy, you're done with school now right?

AND, NOBODY responded to my last email about coming down to oly...i see how it is...

anyways, i'm frustrated, lame, blue, hungry, sleepy, complacent, somewhat bitchy, and a snappy dresser...

so, i'm out for tonight...shwee where have you been? you haven't been on to chat recently...or maybe i just go to bed too early.
-bobanna, why aren't you on aol im? you too HEW?

k, i'm gonna go hang myself in the toilet(that's just a saying, nothing to do with death)...

-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home