aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

raise your glass...just once, for Dutch...

I mean, come on, he was "the gipper". I realize that he might not have been the greatest president in us history, but the 80's could have been worse. He gave us some good humor from snl and he was actually a really good public speaker. HEW, don't get so mad at all the bad things that happened when he was in office. Reagan didn't train bin ladin himself did he? no, i should say not. and NO ONE knew that things would turn out so badly with him. ALSO, the president can only do so much when it comes to the budget, the congress was the deciding factor in our huge increase in debt. Dutch was a part of our youth and for that i'll acknowledge him positively, cause i had a happy childhood. So he might have done some dumb things...every fucking president EVER did some stupid things, lets not get too critical. He wasn't a genius like our current president, but he was good enough to get America through a very weird time...
he's dead now...let's move on...

Ok, so tomorrow i'm supposed to have a meeting with my cooperative teacher and my field advisor to do an assessment of my performance in the classroom these last 4 weeks. WELL, my cooperative teacher hasn't been in school these last two days and i tried calling her tonight to tell her that the meeting was tomorrow and that i needed to confirm with her or call my supervisor back and reschedule. I ending up leaving my # with her daughter who said she'd call me later...well, later must have never came. SO, i hope that everything works out tomorrow, i'll feel really dumb if i go to my meeting tomorrow without my teacher, i'll look really bad not having given my field advisor a heads up about that. FUCK. people, return your calls! SHIT. the bad thing is, i really like my cooperative teacher, she's cool. I considered doing my student teaching with her. who knows though...

These next few weeks will be a endurance test for me that's for sure. I have a major paper due almost every other day for two fucking weeks. If not a paper, then a final or something equally bad. that sucks my ass.

k, despite my interesting night with my cohort people last friday, i'm working on organizing another drinking night on this coming friday. I invite all of my seattlite friends to come down and participate, you're welcome to come and crash with me after the night of debauchery. the oly nightlife is very interesting and everything is within walking distance of everything else, it's a lot like bellingham in that respect. so, come on down you mother fuckers! i'm always dragging my broken ass and car up there to spend time with you, lets reverse the situation for a while. damn, that's fucking right. I know i love seattle, but it sucks that i'm always driving up there! COME SEE MY ASS HERE! how many of you have actually been to olympia to see me? so far...1, and i went and got you! i'm thinking about going on strike!

hmm...i do love seattle though...

bobanna why is your shit going on THIS weekend!!?? I have so much going on! god this sucks! I'm bad at spreading out my time. Shwee told me that i should just study all weekend and then come up after that, but my father leaves monday night and i have to celebrate fathers day with him and my whole fucking family. graduation like this only comes along once though...fuck all...this sucks

SUCKS BOBANNA!!!

I'll just have to get back to you guys when i know what the fuck is going on in my life...

see you in a month or two...

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home