aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

i'm your boogie man...

that's what i am.

I taught a lesson today for my curriculum class and I set the cohort on fire. I waited and took the final spot in my group to do my presentation. When we got done with the others, i had the class clear out the desks and chairs and turned on the disco. that's right. i taught my group 'the bus stop'. who says i didn't learn anything useful in college? Everybody had a great time, the other groups came in to watch and my "class" performed wonderfully, they caught on to the dance faster than i did when i first learned! it was great, that was on everybody's minds for the rest of the time in class. a few people decided, after the lesson, that they would come out dancing next time greener and i organized a class outing. goodtimes...i tell ya. i'm having a good time here, i didn't really expect that.

SO, things are good with me and it sounds that things are going well for all the rest of my friends as well! bobanna is settling in nicely, shwee continues to hang out with scout and see new places in the best city ever, and HEW is on the trail of a good job doing less and getting paid better...yes it looks like things are going well for our little group. i'm so proud of us! i agree with bobanna, we need to all hang out...like right now! as long as bobanna isn't "distracted"...that's too funny that you put it that way! subtlety...you gotta love it!

Anyways, NO WORD BACK FROM ANYBODY ABOUT THE 4TH OF JULY YET! fine, spend it with your families...see if i care! seriously, it would be cool to hang out for that weekend though.

let's see...i've finished one of the many papers that i have to do. this one was due tomorrow, so it's good that i got it done! one less thing, i guess.

i'm sitting here listening to the smashing pumpkins...shwee you and i had a conversation about how weird it is that bobanna doesn't like them. that just came back to me just now. what's that about bobanna? where were you during the 90's? you like extreme, but not the pumpkins? have you heard all of their stuff? it really is good. madame bunwell loves them! so, does mr. bunwell! not like that means you have to.

I guess it's just that their music played such a huge part in my life from about 14 to...well even now to some extent. i keep finding songs that are great to go back to. you should give them another try at some point, you never know! it's not salsa music, but it's still good!

now, this weekend i think it's on me and greener to organize yet another cohort outing, let me put this out there once again...Everyone is invited! If you can come down and hang, do! It's a good time down here, as long as you know where to go and what to do, and i do now! So, if you're (any, and/or all of you)not doing anything come on down! you'll have fun, i just know it!

With that said i'm gonna send this one out into cyberspace and wait until one of you post again. you've ALL been so much better! Bobanna you need to elaborate on you job situation! you told us to ask!

Take care all! I'm in kind of withdrawal, it's been a while since i've seen all of you! we need to remedy this!

so now it's time for me to:
"WRAP-IT-UP"
"PSYCH!"

-ROCKSTEADY(little sidenote, when HEW, aussie, and i went to see sleater-kinney at western, janet, the drummer, wrote that as a part of her signature on HEW's album cover, that's where i get my sign-off, I also used that as my offical sign-off when i had my radio shows...just a little fyi)

-OUT



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home