aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Friday, June 18, 2004

Don't go breaking my heart...

stop bobanna...just stop...i can't take much more. possibly no 4th, and you JUST DON'T LIKE the smashing pumpkins(no wodger, no wodgerwick?) i think i get it now. killing me. killing me bobanna, oh well, we'll always have abba...

Ok, HEW, SHIT dude, i didn't know that melissa was having THAT big of problems! I'm sorry. I'll see what I can do about the drunken-ness, till then i'll give you a call after work. hang in there...

Shwee...uh, come home. i had something important to ask you, but i forgot...oh yeah, what about the 4th for you? just wanting to know...

k, i have to run to class now, i'll try to post again later! tried to post yesterday but the site was having problems! mother fuckers.

till then...

"turn them shits up!"

-OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home