aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Friday, June 18, 2004

weatherboy ciders and ales...

someday...someday i'll start my little brewery and life will be good. good like it is right here, right now. i'm listening to bj shea, and random music at intervals, sitting here drinking perseus porter from the elysian brewery (HEW, i'm still not convinced it's really that good.), I'm just enjoying this beautiful day, and in a minute i'm gonna take my beer (and my cider when i'm done with my beer) and i'm gonna relax in my kiddy-pool that i set up in the back yard. goodtimes...

I turned in that motherfucker of a project(my internship journal) right when i got to school this morning. i'm so glad to be rid of it. my teacher for this class finally told us what she wanted for our projects that are due next week. SO, everything is clear sailing from here on out...i just need to get the work done.

but, not today. no. today is for relaxing, drinking, hanging with friends? if anybody gets bored, they're welcome down here, big back yard and a mellow place to hang and get drunk. we could even go buy some fireworks! we could go out tonight too, i've already said that oly has it's interesting points at night. HEW, you should drive your ass down here right when you get off work, we'll get you some alcohol and cook you up some sunstroke thanks to all this nice weather!

K, well bobanna i expected you to write again at work! you've surpassed you normal time when you write, and if you don't write then who knows when you will!!!

Shwee, post again and give me a call!

HEW, get your ass down here!

Jen...I miss you.

-ROCKSTEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home