aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Thursday, October 07, 2004

mirror pond...to alaskan amber...

not such a bad change up...

well, shoot. a whole lot has happened in my life i guess. don't know quite where to start. i don't always know what to post on this journal, sometimes i think i just like telling you guys what's going on in my life and i use this forum as a way to keep everyone informed. other times, i want to tell you what i'm thinking about. for instance...

it's finally happened. another ex-girlfriend is getting married. she'll be married on the 8th of october. now, i'll be honest, i didn't treat ANY of my high school girlfriends right...not until jen. so, the other three girls...and there were only THREE, kinda all got a bad deal. i was a jerk. when i wanted to break up with any of those three girls, what i did was jut ignore them...for like two weeks! god, i'm such an asshole. these poor teenaged girls who i was going out with and were all very emotional and i just made them feel worthless. i suck. now another one of them is getting married, but this time i really don't care. this is the one girl who i told her i loved her. NOW, neither of us were mature enough to know what love is, we were in love with the idea of being in love. a very typical highschool thing to do. the break up was bad and i totally did her wrong. i take full blame for all the badness at the end and she had every right to be angry with me for a long time. we fell back into a friendship of sorts again anyways though. but, now, for some reason i just don't care that she's getting married. she was definatly a interesting part of my life, but i guess i'm just over it. jen asked me if i do care, and insisted that i do care at least a little bit. but, you know, i've tried to reflect on the reationship and all, but i was 15 and we were a dumb couple and i just don't care. in fact jen probably thinks about it more than i do! i don't know, i'm not nostalgic about this ex or anything anymore, it's over. so there. that's what's on my mind right now.

beer is good. i like mirror pond. i didn't drink that much tonight when i stopped at buzzes to get some jojo's and a couple of pints of mirror pond, cause my dumb ass though that the debates were on tonight, so i only had two and rushed home. i love going to bars, ordering a beer or two and sitting around reading books. it's by far and away my new favorite thing. i wish i could include you all in this, but it's kinda something that i like to do by myself. it's easier to read that way. jen and i could probably pull it off, cause she could study torts or something while i read. anyways...there you go...

SO, i'm thinking about being in the seattle area this weekend. in fact, i might head my ass on over to the husky game on saturday cause HEW got some last second tickets through his dad's work. SO, any of you easy-D's out there gonna be at the game? (sorry, i love that joke) give me a holler!

umm, i'm done with my second internship and it went SO WELL. the kids loved me, the teacher loved me, and the faculty loved me. i'm gonna request this school for my final student teaching this winter quarter, it's gonna be awesome!

SO, i'm thinking football and karaoke this weekend, but maybe karaoke on friday night. who's with me? HEW already said he was, anyone else? Bobanna? Schwee? bug(i never know with you)? get a hold of me you guys lets get together, it's been WAY WAY WAY too long since we all hung out!

i'm gonna go finish my alaskan amber. sorry i'm not sufficently drunk enough to leave a highly humorus post, but at least i'm not spend my free time looking at volcanic activity...AT WORK!

I'll talk to you all soon!

me love you all long time...!

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home