aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

from the house on stibgen road...

here's your update...

OK, christmas this year will be spent in AK. i leave on the 19th, unless i get a later flight...but, we'll see. i'll be back the 27th. plans for new years eve should be made in advance...(not like i'm booked or anything)

right, so this week has been crazy. i've had TONS of shit due and i still have a formal observation and a presentation to give! BOTH on friday! bad times, but a little less stressful than the last few weeks...finally.

so, i had a MAJOR paper due today and a final for a class all at once. after the test (that was total horse-shit, way too much) was over and the papers all handed in, a bunch of my cohort people and i went to Mickey O'Reily's (right next door to city u) and started drinking. it was great! there had to be like 12 of us there! all at one table and we drank and talked shit about the other cohorts and how they all hate us. goodtimes. BUT, what does my dumb ass do? i carpool and i didn't drink and drive (cause i wasn't driving today!) but i did go and leave my coat at the bar! what was in my coat? MY KEYS! when did i realize that i left it there? BY THE TIME I GOT BACK TO OLYMPIA! DAMN. jeremy was cool enough to give me a ride back to my casa, and i met my mom there and we went and got my car. i called one of the girls in the cohort with jeremy's phone she lives in oly and was still there and asked her if she would bring my coat with her when she comes home tonight. i'll get it from her tomorrow. damn though. i hate it when i do stupid things like that.

so, yeah. i'm probably doing another oly weekend this week. i need to save some money. i'd still like to go to Deck the Hall Ball. if anyone wants to marathon it with me let me know. it'd make for a long night for me, but i'd have gone to a great concert...one that would be sad to miss.

right, i'm done. no exciting shit going on. i get to go home to ak, i'm excited about that. i haven't been there since 01. too long.

well, hope everyone is doin' alright. i have a phone you know, i can be called. of course, i could call all of you as well...and i well should...

tired...

i leave you as always,

bursting with fruit flavor,

-weatherboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home