aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

screw you guys...

i'll go by myself...

i've been posting about going to the deck the hall ball for a long time. no takers. none. so, fine. i won't miss this show. i will go by myself. no worries. we all have shit going on, so i understand why people didn't get back to me, or gave me reasons why they can't. i got nothin' but love for all of ya'.

anyways, i'm just taking a moment, that i don't really have, to update this lj thing. i've been running all over the place. i had a huge meeting today that decided if i passed my latest internship. i did, thank god. my cooperating teacher is really cool, and my field advisor is also really cool. i really lucked out. both of the ladies i worked with this time were really nice and they both seemed to like me. not everyone in my cohort got the same luck as i did. everyone in my cohort will probably be GREAT teachers, but some of them got field advisors or cooperating teachers that suck. i really feel bad for them. i hope it doesn't hurt their chances to be teachers.

needless to say though, after my great experience, i'll be sad to leave the kids i'm working with now. HOWEVER, i'm really excited in the fact that i get to go back and work with my fifth graders again. i miss them! i got really lucky when i got the class that i asked for for my student teaching. so, i'm feeling pretty good right now.

k, so, i know this is a little premature...but, if i stick with this football thing (and i'm planning to) our first game will be march 19th. if i play in that game i would really LOVE for anyone who reads this to come and watch! it'd be awesome to have fans! we have a great mascot! it's the shocker (the team is called the south sound shockers)! check it out, www.shockersfootball.org, that's the team! if any of you know about "the shocker" that's also our unoffical mascot/team symbol. childish, yes, lame, yes...also kind of funny...

yep, so there's an update. not much of one. i've got a few things i'm saving up for when i have a bit of time to dedicate to more thoughtful posts...

so, till next time...

me love you all long time...

-ROCK STEADY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home