aimless meanderings of a simple mind

for description of of title...see title...

Name:
Location: olympia, washington, United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

just a joke...

i thought some of my democrat friends might like this one...

the rest of you will at least smile i'm sure...

The President, the First Lady and Dick flying on Air Force One. George looksat Laura, chuckles and says,

"You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill outthe window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugs her shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $100.00 billsout the window and make 10 people very happy."

Cheney says, "Of course then, I could throw one-hundred $10.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."

The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them and says to his co-pilot,"Such bigshots back there.....hell, I could throw all of them out the windowand make 56 million people very happy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home